Monday, January 28, 2008

You still look like Ashley Tisdale to me!


Good lord people, calm down already! Ashley, if you are out there and you by chance read this, I love your new nose, I think you look absolutely beautiful!

I guess there were alot of fans upset after hearing that Ashley had some work done. Reports were that she had a deviated septum and that was why she had the surgery.

So she doesn't look like Sharpay right now (it's ok, she isn't!), I say let Ashley be who she wants to be. I'd love to be as beautiful as her!


Ashley Photos: Ashley out in Studio City (January 21, 2008)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i agree.. if she got this done for health reasons.. to be able to breath better.. then good for her.. it's not like she went out and got her boobs done or something! she's still adorable!